Monday, March 19, 2007

Theme Song

I have composed a theme song that I (strongly) recommend all visitors sing upon entering the realm of The Blog That Makes No Sense (TBTMNS). The lyrics are as follows, and are sung to the music of the 17th century Ukrainian love song "The Brown Cow's Utters Have Gone Dry".

This is the blog that makes no sense.
This is the blog that makes no sense.
This is the blog that makes no sense!?
Bloga Bloga, Blog Bloga Bloga.
This is the blog that makes no sense.

Yeah.

(Repeat first verse)

Yeah.

(Repeat first verse)

Yeah, Yeah. Oh Yeah!! Blog Bloga.

(Repeat first verse)

Yeah.

(fade out)

copyright d. weed productions, MMVII

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you won't mind if I don't like this theme song. Although the idea of writing a theme song for a blog. That's cool.

Who, you ask, gave me the right to decide on whether it's cool or not?
I'll tell you. Higher authorities than you can imagine with the full force of your brainpower. That's right. You know who I mean.

(P.S. I don't mean God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit. That's a common misconception. Sincerely, the Arbiter of Coolness on TBTMNS.)