Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Fact:

All known multicellular organisms eventually die.

Exception:
This blog. This blog is a living multicellular organism that will live forever. It eats, it sleeps, and more importantly, it breeds. And after thousands of years, it will evolve into the most powerful multicellular organism ever seen. It will destroy everything else and will eventually rule the entire universe (except for the planet Neptune which, due to a previous agreement, is off limits to TBTMNS).

Pay homage to TBTMNS today, and be spared it's wrath! You can pay homage in two ways: by sending money (U.S. $ denominated bills - no coins) or by posting a comment. Any comment at all. Failure to either leave a comment or donate money will result in your eventual destruction and/or immediate expulsion to the 9th dimension, otherwise known as the 'LEMON' dimension (trust me, it's not as cool as it sounds).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't send you money, but I will post a comment. So, have I prevented TBTMNS from wrathfully destroying me one day?

I hope so, because if not, I will be spending the rest of my life on Neptune, where even this mighty immortal multicellular blog can't get to me.

The part I don't get is the blog breeding. That's really creepy if you think about it. I mean, two blogs making sweet love to each other? Yikes. Or TBTMNS and a couple of other blogs enjoying a hot threesome. I can't believe I just thought of that, because that's quite sick.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.