Thursday, March 8, 2007

The Matrix

It wasn't until I was without my computer for a week that I realized just how much of a slave I am to the damn thing. Normally, I'll sit at the computer for hours, under the guise of 'working from home'. In reality, all I seem to do is go from tab to tab in Firefox, reading websites, checking business updates, seeing who's on my other websites, etc. It is really just a big merry-go-round, since by the time I am done checking all the tabs and sites, it's time to start again from the beginning. Then, at the end of the day, I have no fucking idea what I did all day.

Being without my computer sucked (because of all I lost and all the catch up and reinstalation I've had to do), but in actuality, that week was quite productive. I read, took a bunch of photos, relaxed, etc. At least I had an answer for how I spent the day.

These computers are addictive. You have been warned. BY ME. AND THAT IS THE GREATEST WARNING OF ALL. GREATER THAN GETTING WARNED BY NAPOLEON OR BY MILARD FILMORE OR OSCAR GAMBLE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You use Firefox?

Computers = Addictive?

Whatever.