Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Congratulations!!!

I'd like to thank everyone for their help in making "The Blog That Makes No Sense" the 6,829,941st most popular blog on the internet.

Thank you to everyone for making this possible. I have poured a lot of sweat and alcohol into making this dream come true, but at the end of the day, the truth is that I could not have done any of it without the help of my many loyal fans, servants and supporters.

You have my word that I will not let this new found celebrity go to my head, and I promise to keep posting my deepest, most insightful thoughts right here on this blog. In the meantime please keep the fan mail, the naked pictures and the donations coming.

Your humble servant,

Dill Weed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Wait a minute... You have fans?

This blog DOES make no sense!