Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Rudy McScroogles, Pt. II

I just received an email from our old friend Rudy McScroogles. Here is the actual transcript of our conversation:

From: Rudy McScroogles
To: TBTMNS
Re: Eating your spleen

Dear Sir,

I am still very interested in eating your spleen, and/or the spleen(s) of any of your many, many readers. In lieu of a spleen, I will happily settle for either a gall bladder or an appendix. Please reiterate this information to your many, many readers and respond back to me at your earliest convenience.

Yours Truly,

R. McScroogles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damnit, I want my spleen for myself you insensitive bastard!

You know what your problem is, Rudy? You are too insensitive to others' needs. So is Dill Weed. Instead of running this stupid blog, he could be running a blog on something useful, like...um...I don't know...hmmm...well, whatever. Aw, screw this, you know what I mean. Just don't eat my spleen, huh?

Or gall bladder.