Wednesday, June 27, 2007

TBTMNS Vacation

We here at The Blog That Makes No Sense are on a much needed, albeit temporary, vacation from the rigors of blogging.

I Dill Weed, your Master Blogger (MB) have contracted a mild case of carpel tunnel syndrome from the incessant blogging I participate in. In addition to the mild case of carpel tunnel, I have lost feeling in the ring finger and pinky finger of my right hand, have blisters on the end of every finger on my left hand, and have come down with a rather volatile case of IBS. I also have a headache, and my angry girlfriend who smells like cheese has threatened to leave me for someone named Roger Roger Roger.

Therefore, I am taking a hiatus from the love of my life, TBTMNS. Please stay tuned for future posts, and in the meantime, please feel free to peruse our extensive library of archived posts.

Thank you for your time, your attention, your love, your dedication and your pretty smile.

No comments: