Thursday, May 24, 2007

Living A Lie

I am living a lie. It is called my life. It is a lie because I am really someone else, not myself. I have been lying about this since my birth, some 91 years ago.

Under the guise of anonymity I shall reveal my true identity and remove the albatross of deceit from my soul:

My real name is Pedro O'Neil. I own an ice cream and latex glove manufacturing plant in east Jersey. I have 3 children, 2 ex-wives, 11 fingers and two eyes. In my spare time I like to peel strawberries and feed them to strangers I meet on the subway. I have calf implants and wear a mohawk toupee.

If we ever cross paths, be it on the subway, on the street, or at the doctors office where they give me electroshock therapy to try to keep the voices in my head quiet but they can't shut them up because the voices know the truth and they guide me and tell me what to do like go out to the store and eat a pumpkin or stand in the street the voices always know what is best for me they are the only friends i have everyone else is out to get me they pretend to like me but are talking behind my back and plotting to get their hands on my ice cream and latex glove manufacturing plant but i (we) will have the last laugh.

No comments: