Saturday, February 24, 2007

Yo Vomitar

I puked last night. Technically, it was early this morning, around 5am I guess. The good news is that I managed to get it all in the toilet, so I don't have to worry about cleaning it up now and possibly throwing up again.

I puked a mixture of beer, very cheap bourbon, very cheap white wine (we ran out of beer and cheap bourbon), more beer and I think there was a vodka tonic thrown in there somewhere. Undoubtedly, the vodka was very cheap vodka.

So, the moral of the story is: When you drink too much and have to puke, get it all in the toilet so your girlfriend doesn't get mad at you and so you don't have to clean it up later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how great to know what time you threw up on February 24th.

My life is so much less confusing now that I have the answer to one of the deepest mysteries that I have ever encountered.

And, lo and behold, the same drunk guy who just drank a few gallons of cheap wine, cheap beer, cheap bourbon, and cheap vodka until he puked has also given me some advice on how to live my life properly. Wow!

...Don't you have anything better to do than blog about drinking and puking? If not, that's kind of sad.