Thursday, April 5, 2007

No Post Today

I have decided not to write anything today, as I am very busy and just don't have the time to post. I am already late for meetings with famous people, world leaders, super models and hot dog salesmen. Yes, it's a very busy life. Having a blog that reaches 44% of the earth's population is no small job. Everyone is vying for influence. Bribes, blackmail, hallmark cards, first born children, mangoes and mechanical pencils fill my post office box. My phone is always ringing, and so are my ears. My feet itch and my eyes water. I like tennis.

Ok - so no post today. Sorry to disappoint you, my legions of loyal readers. Do not fret though - we shall persevere and make believers out of those who doubt TBTMNS and vanquish the rest.

Good luck and God speed.

Your friend and ruthless leader,

Dill Weed

No comments: